Wren's room is complete- now all we need is my sister! Mommy is so excited to have pink all over the room. As for me- it's okay. I just hope Wren likes it! I let Mommy and Daddy use my glider and crib for Wren. Since it was perfect for me I wanted Wren to use it too. I am now in my big boy room! I have tested out all of Wren's toys and things are ready. Now we just wait on Wren. Hope you enjoy the pictures of her room. There are a few picture frames still missing, but we will hang those when we can fill them with my adorable little sister. Wren.... come meet me. I am ready and so is your room!
The glider where all the magic happens. Mommy and Daddy rocked me the sleep there many nights. Hope Wren enjoys it as much as I did.
Wren's pompoms. Mommy says every little girl should have pompoms. I thought they were balls and wanted to play with them, but Mommy says they are only for decorations. Miss Abby made Wren the painting on the bookcase. So creative!
Wren's art work by Miss Bonnie. It was inspired by Mommy and Papa's song, "You Are My Sunshine". If you look closely you can see the lyrics of the song in the painting. So special to the whole family.
Wren's bed. Mommy says that when she comes home she will look so small in that big bed. Can't wait to see for myself!
Sleep tight baby Wren!
Wren's changing table with a sweet quote! Mommy did you forget I know what your heart sounds like too?




No comments:
Post a Comment