Tuesday, May 8, 2012

MamaJo's Birthday March 2012

MamaJo's birthday came and we all wanted to make it extra special for her since it was her first birthday without PaPa. So we did what any family would do....we celebrated for days with MamaJo. We all started out in Elberton with the Cones. We went to the ball field to see Ethan play. I enjoyed watching Ethan and playing in the dirt with Isabella. After the game the adults headed out to dinner and celebrated with a cake. Happy Birthday (day one) MamaJo!
Making sand castles with Bella. 

Watching Ethan play ball. I can't wait to play ball one day, but for now I will stick to eating my crackers. 

On Daddy's shoulders to get a better view. Go Ethan! 

A nice day at the park with the family.

Happy Birthday MamaJo!! I love you to the moon and back.

But wait, the celebration didn't end there. After celebrating in Elberton, the Swan clan came to visit at my house. We cooked out and continued to celebrate MamaJo's birthday. We spent the beautiful day outside and enjoyed wagon rides and bubbles.....and of course each other. 

 Daddy pulling us in a wagon ride. One of my favorite things to do on a daily basis. 

 Who says I can't hang with the big boys?! Yeah, I know I shouldn't use my hands when playing soccer, but hey I'm just a little guy. 
 Beep Beep! Watch out, here I come!

MamMaw stopped by to wish MamaJo a happy birthday and read me a story

No comments:

Post a Comment