Since this is my second Easter I am a pro at hunting eggs and all the other holiday fun that comes with Easter. This year we spent Easter weekend in Waynesboro with MamaJo and the Swan gang. We went to the church carnival and hunted eggs, jumped, saw the Easter bunny, visiting a petting zoo, and more! We had a blast as a family. Of course the next day we went to church to learn about Jesus and how he rose again! I am so thankful for Jesus and all he does for me and my family. I hope that you too had a wonderful Easter and that you are counting your many blessings and your many eggs!
My Elmo basket got full fast!
Mommy helped me out, but I didn't need her. Like I said, I am a pro.
I even got to feed a baby goat. I thought I would try his bottle, but Mommy didn't think that was a good idea.....
I had a jumpy house to myself.
So I wasn't a fan of the Easter bunny. I mean look at him....he is scary. Maybe I will warm up to him next year.
MamaJo walked me around while the bigger kids played. Beep, Beep!
I must of been a good boy because the Easter bunny came to see me! I was HOPPY!
My family! Me, Mommy, Daddy, and baby Wren will be here soon!
MamJo and her grandkids.
The day wouldn't be complete without a golf cart ride!
Mommy and her Mommy and big brother. Did I mention I am going to be a big brother soon?!?
Did someone say that it was time for another egg hunt? Here I come!
And they're off! Wait up guys.... my legs are shorter than yours....here I come too!
We had a great time in Waynesboro, but were glad to be home. Then MamMaw and PawPaw came to visit and I showed them my master egg hunting skills. MamMaw also dyed eggs with me. It was a great Easter weekend! God bless!
What day would be complete without a wagon ride?
Blue and green makes yellow!
Watch me find the eggs PawPaw!




No comments:
Post a Comment