Monday, March 26, 2012

St. Patty's Day & Easter 2011

Come on! You know you want to kiss me! As you can see I remembered to wear green on my first St. Patty's Day! Lets just say that the luck of the Irish was with me this March because only 11 days later I rolled over for the first time. Yep, you heard me. Check it out below!
Well. I grew up a ton in just a month. By the time Easter came I was a little man. I headed to Waynesboro for the holiday. We got there so we could go to Mrs. Teresa's suprise party. All my cousins were there. I had fun meeting new people too. Happy Birthday Mrs. Teresa!
My first Easter was so much fun! I was so blessed to get to spend it with my family. I went to a church egg hunt with Mommy and MamaJo. I didn't really hunt eggs, but next year those kids better watch out! I did get to get dressed up. I must say that I impressed the ladies at Rosemont Heights Baptist Church.
Again, the whole Swan clan was together. It was nice to be with the ones you love.
Happy Easter and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment