Howdy! You're invited to have a whole mess of fun all on account of me turing one!
My very own birthday banner. Mommy and Daddy hung it up for the whole week! It helped build the excitment! I could hardly keep my boots on!
My first birthday cake. Yeah, mommy went a tad overboard-- but for a good cause. The cake was not only beautiful (well handsome), but tasted great too! Yee-Haw! I am 1!
In case you weren't a cake person-- there were plenty of other goodies for you to pick from. Like these rice krispies dipped in icing.
Or try a cake pop. These were a huge hit. Mommy ate 3....shhhh....don't tell.
Or try a homemade cherry pie! These were Papa's favorite.
And finally, the kids favorite....the cookies. There was something for everyone!
Before my friends left, they each got a cowboy themed book as a party favor for kickin' it with me at my bash.
As they picked their book they got to see my name in letters... you know because I was the star that day.
My Mommy and Daddy-- the hostesses. Thanks guys. It was fun!
Now the real fun! I was so excited I didn't know what to do first...hummmmm.......
The party guests played pin the mustache on me! Adian did a pretty good job don't you think?
You could also play Cowboy Ringtoss.
And the favorite of the day- Tin Can Shootin'. The goal was to knock down the cans with the marshmellow gun that Papa and MamaJo bought me. It was so much fun for all ages! The adults even played this one!








No comments:
Post a Comment