Monday, March 7, 2011

Sunny Days with Family

Finally! Since the day I was born, Georgia has seen 3 snow falls. Mommy kept telling me about going for walks and sunny weather, but so far I had only read about it in books. Then the sun came!!! Finally, I got to experience it! I love getting out and getting fresh air!!! I can't wait for the summer when we can do this everyday!


Sunshiny days! Everybody smiling!
Lately, I have been spending a lot of time with family! They are the best! Here are a few pictures of some special family moments. Don't you think I am getting so big!?!

I got invited to my first birthday party! Daddy thought it was neccessary for me to wear a party hat. Don't I look thrilled!
PawPaw and his boys. All the Fleming boys. Sawyer always takes great care of me. He is a great big cousin.



Greatgrandma Rodie! She is doing better these days and couldn't wait to hold me again. She told me the best stories.
To be honest, what I do best these days is sleep. Mommy is so happy that I have decided to sleep through the night. I mean....what is the big deal? It makes her so happy that I just do it. Don't tell her that I really just love to sleep! Mommy and daddy always say they know when I am really asleep because of my classic arm pose. I don't know what they're talking about...do you?



1 comment:

  1. Okay, Amy--we need some updates up in here!! I'm sure with summer starting in just over a week we'll have some new postings soon! Can't wait to see that sweet boy of yours again!

    ReplyDelete