Monday, March 26, 2012

Mexico Beach- July 2011

I had my first beach trip with the Fleming Family! Mommy and Daddy braved a 7 hour car drive to get me there. I was an angel on the way there because all I could dream about was ocean waves and sunshine! Lets just say the trip home was a different story. Sorry Mommy!

Welcome to Mexico Beach 2011. Beacon's Bluff. The Fleming Family Tradition.


Nothing like a week with your cousins. We had lots of play time, hugs, and QT. Gang's all here!








So, I was a little too young to understand that sand wasn't tasty. I had to learn it the hard way-- over and over again. Maybe next year I will remember that the sand wasn't meant to eat. We'll see....



Mam-maw loved building sand castles with us! She is so much fun!!


We got to eat at lots of tasty seafood resturants. Yes, the Flemings were brave enough to take 3 kids out. They are amazing right?? While out eating on this trip, I learned my new favorite trick. Who knew a straw could be so entertaining? Well, an eight month old- that's who! Check it out... and don't judge my hair. I was on vacation!









One of my favorite things to do was to wade in the water with daddy. The waves were fun and made me giggle!


The men! They were so nice and carried my wagon load of stuff to and from the beach every day! Mommy said she couldn't of done it without their help! I hope to be just like them one day.

I didn't need a sound machine on the beach- just Mommy and a bottle. The sound was so peaceful. I enjoyed my afternoon bottle on the beach daily.

Whew. A day in the sun and water can do a little man in. After a full belly and stroll on the beach I was out. Good times!

There is nothing like family time, the waves, sun, and a cool breeze. Heres to a great summer and many more great trips! Happy 4th of July! God bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment