Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Happy 2011 Fall Y'all!

Greetings friends and family! Hope that your fall is off to a great start. I am loving this weather. And now that I am a walker, I am enjoying playing outside in this beautiful weather. Can you believe that I am turning one next month? Mommy and Daddy are planning my cowboy themed party and I hope that you will all make it to celebrate with me. In true Mommy fashion she scheduled a photo shoot since I am turing one! Here are some of the shots that Aunt Janelle took. Hope that you are all enjoying the nice weather and HAPPY HALLOWEEN. I can't wait to ring foor bells. I am going to use my smile to try to get double the candy...for Mommy and Daddy to eat of course!


Fall is in the air!


Even though I can walk... sometimes it is easier to crawl. I look determined in this one. Wonder what I am thinking? You'll never know!


Me and my Daddy! He is so much fun. One of my favorite things is flying in the air and Daddy does this best.


Like my hat? I wanted to be like Daddy. Who wouldn't?






So, this isn't from the photo shoot, but from Halloween night. I went to Rivermist with Gran Ann and got some candy. Wasn't I the cutest little spider?!?!
Happy Fall All! Love,
The Flemings

No comments:

Post a Comment