What would you know--I am only 7 weeks old and I have seen snow twice already! Just call me a little snowflake! Daddy got to stay home today with me and mommy. Mommy was very excited. After daddy worked from home for a bit we all decided to take a brief adventure in the snow. Don't worry...I stayed dry and warm. The adventure was brief, but just perfect too!
Me in 4 layers of clothes. Mommy kept laughing at me and saying I reminded her of some boy from a Christmas movie. I have no idea what she was talking about?! Do you? P.S. I am inside on a blanket. My parents would never put me in the snow. It looks like it though, huh?
Our family photo. Mommy told daddy he only had 30 seconds to get the shot. She was worried about me getting too cold, but I was fine. She worries so much! Then mommy took me inside for a nap. Then her, daddy, and Marley played for a bit longer.
Daddy, Marley, and mommy having fun in the snow! Burrr!! Glad I was safe inside snoozing.
Marley could barely walk in the deep snow! We got around 5 inches! Mommy had to pick him up to help him get warm.
After my nap, me and mommy spent some time getting dry by the fire. It was nice and snuggly.
Then we all got changed and warmed up to settle in for a movie day. Snow days are so much fun!I can't wait for next winter so I can make a snowman. Happy snow day 2011 all!
Grayson,
ReplyDeleteYour mommy and daddy have done a fantastic job with this blog. I love seeing all the pictures and your adventures thus far. Too cute! I can't wait to meet to me you!
Love,
Lauren (a friend of your mommy and daddy) :)