PawPaw and Mamaw's Three Wisemen
My first Christmas was magical! I jumped in with both feet and followed the Fleming's family traditions! On Christmas Eve, mommy called Santa to let him know that we would be staying at Uncle Chris and Aunt Magill's like mommy and daddy have done in the past. Santa said that would be fine...so off we went to Gainsville with PawPaw and Mamaw! We started the night off with a candle light service at church. The service was amazing and we got to experience it as a whole family. Let the Christmas traditions begin!
Dressed for church! My shoes wouldn't stay on, but I'd say I looked pretty handsome. :)
When we got back from church we wrote Santa a note, put out reindeer food, put out Santa's milk and cookies, and then got ready for bed.
All the of the Fleming boys had matching Christmas Eve PJs from Aunt Magill! After bathtime we all snuggled for a bit and then off to bed so Santa could come!
Once all us kiddos went to sleep the adults continued on with their tradtion of Chirtmas Eve dinner. Mommy said dinner was yummy! Again, I was fine with my bottles.
Next thing I knew it was Christmas morning! Santa had come to see me! I got lots of fun things! I may have only been a few weeks old, but I had been good. Thanks, Santa!
We opened gifts together and looked at each other's toys. Then it was time to go home to get ready for lunch at PawPaw and Mamaws! Look at my silly daddy in Santa's hat!!
At Christmas day dinner I got to meet someone extra special! My Great Grandmother, Rodie! She cooed and ahhed to me all day. Daddy said she gives the best back scratches and that she is one special lady. I love you Grandma Rodie!
Christmas was wonderful! Mommy said Christmas was the most wonderful time of the year and now I understand why she said so. I hope that you all had as much fun with family and friends as we did! Oh, wait one more thing happened on my first Christmas....it snowed! My very 1st Christmas was a white Christmas!
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR! MAY THIS BE A MAGICAL ONE!
No comments:
Post a Comment