Sunday, January 9, 2011

Thanksgiving & The Swan's Christmas

A lot has happened since my last post. I experienced my first holiday season! Thanksgiving was just me, mommy, & daddy! I was too tiny to travel anywhere so we couldn't make it to my Aunt Sara and Uncle Stewart's. We had planned to go to PawPaw & Mamaw's house, but there were too many germs going around so we stayed home. Mommy said she didn't mind because she had so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving...me! Daddy just kept giving me kisses saying that I was his little turkey. I was fine staying put because I wasn't interested in the turkey...my bottles were all I needed. Lucky for mommy and daddy-- PawPaw & Mamaw stopped by and brought them a Thanksgiving feast. Maybe next year I will be ready to join in on the turkey
tradition!


A few weeks later we got to see family when I made my first road trip. Mommy said that I did great! I didn't make a peep the whole way there--now the way home was a different story. I enjoyed going to Waynesboro to see everyone. Mommy and me went down for a whole week! I got to snuggle with Papa and spend lots of time meeting MamaJo and Papa's friends. The whole Swan clan came too! My cousins finally got to hold me. They were all fun, but loud. I can't wait to run circles around the house with them soon! Overall it was a great first Christmas celebration!





Me and Papa hanging out in his favorite spot!






Aunt Jenny came to hang out too!
Me and Daddy at the Chirstmas party. I was a trooper and partied all night!


My Aunt Jenn!


Mommy and Papa hanging out. Papa says mommy is his baby!



My MamaJo. She took extra special care of me all week. I miss her so.

All, well almost all (Embee is missing), of the Swan cousins.They couldn't get enough of me--or is it they want MamaJo back? Well, I'd like to think it is me!




Visiting in Waynesboro was great, but I sure was glad to come back home.
There's no place like HOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment