Sunday, January 9, 2011

Lights, Camera, Action!

Better late, then never. I might not be a newborn anymore--I mean I am 7 weeks old, but I really wanted to share these photos with you. I have just been one busy boy! After the holidays I stayed with my PawPaw and Mamaw while mommy and daddy went on a weekend getaway. Then MamaJo and Papa came to visit this weekend. Life has been busy, but life is good! The photo shoot below wasn't easy, but somebodys gotta do it! Check out my friend's blog, Miss Janelle's Pretty Pictures. She is the one who took these shots. I know that my family will cherish them forever. Thanks Miss Janelle!

Me and my puppy, Marley! He always looks out for me. We are going to be the best of friends!
This basket was quite cozy. I could of stayed here for days!




This hat is special. All of the Fleming boys have worn it for newborn pictures. Mommy says my lips look full here. Honestly, I am looking for my paci, but we will let mommy think it is good genes.

This is daddy's favorite....go figure and GO DAWGS!

Can you tell how proud these two are of me? Feeling the love!

A head full of hair. Everyone said I would loose my hair, but so far so good. Only time will tell.


My famous pouty face. Shortly after this look, my bottom lip will start quivering and then it is on.


My first Christmas with my parents and tree.


My angel picture. I hope mommy and daddy remember this picture in a few years when I might not be acting like a little angel!


If you guys only knew what I was thinking in this shot! Well, I will just keep that one to myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment