This was our first labor and delivery nurse, Mrs. Melissa. She has kids that go to mommy's school. She was very helpful and nice. She even came back to visit me. 
This was my first meeting with my doggie, Marley. Although he doesn't have too much to do with me right now--he is always checking on me especially when I am upset. Daddy says that once I am bigger we will be the best of friends.
This is my first bedtime story. At first I was offended that that book was called, I Love You Stinky Face, but once I started listening I realized it was a book about unconditional love. I did not make it through the whole book, but I am getting more alert everyday!
My first trip out of the house! We were headed to see Dr. Tim. I did great and I had a great well check. I can't wait to get out again---and mommy can't wait either!
Oooohhhh....I love my calming chair. This was the first time I tried it out. It is a wonderful place to relax.

Uh oh! When Mrs. Ann came over I had an accident. Thankfully she thought it was funny. I overhead mommy tell her that this was my first christening. Whatever that means. Sorry Mrs. Ann! I only do this to people I love!
BamMa was my first babysister. She came over to keep me for a few hours so that mommy and daddy could get out of the house and run a few errands. We enjoyed cuddling and rocking.
Okay, so this is not my first diaper change, nor will it be my last...but mommy liked this picture so I thought that I would include it. I mean if mommy ain't happy--ain't nobody happy, right?




Amy!!! You are doing so good with this blog . . . it is adorable and I LOVED reading Grayson's posts!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Janelle!! It wouldn't be possible without you and Magill. Thanks again for EVERYTHING!
ReplyDelete