Sunday, November 21, 2010

Good to See You!

Well, I must say it was good to see so many people that love me! Mommy and daddy kept saying to me that I was one lucky boy, but I just thought that was what parents told kids. But after all the many vistors I now know that I am not just lucky, but loved more than I could of ever imagined. I think I overheard the nurses saying that I am the most popular baby on the floor! Yeah, it's a hard life, but somebody has to do it. Mommy says we are headed home this afternoon if all goes as planned. I can't wait to see my home. Daddy has been telling me about meeting my doggy. Daddy says he is sweet and that we will be best friends. Mommy told me the doggy would not be there yet, just us 3 tonight. Well, it is time to eat again. Can't wait to meet everyone. Until then....

BamMa and PawPaw came to see me! I loved cuddling with them. Such good kisses! Can you believe that I came just in time to meet Aunt Von! So glad she could come see me. Her and BamMa were so fun and silly!

This is my Uncle Bo. He had the magic touch. Mommy says it is becuase he has raised 3 babies already. He sure was cozy!
Aunt Jenn came by too! She was very excited and sweet!
My cousins Ethan and Isabella came by for just a second. MamaJo wouldn't let them touch me, but they could not wait to meet me. I can't wait to hang out with them when I am a tad bigger.

Aunt Sara, mommy's sister, came back by. She was there when I was born too. She reminded me a ton of my mommy.
I don't know who was excited more-- me or Aunt Jenny. She kept telling me about all the adventures that we are going to have together. Mommy says she is a lot of fun. Ummm..can't wait! Mommy's friend, Katie, came by too! She has twins so she knew exactly what to do. Her and mommy had a nice time chatting...I could not get a word in...daddy couldn't either!MamaJo was a natural too. I am her 6th grandbaby, yet she was still over the moon happy.
At first I wasn't sure about this giant, but then I figured out this was Papa. His touch and kisses were so gentle and sweet. I was so happy to meet him.

This is Aunt Magill. This was right after I was born, but I had to include her in my vistor section. She was in the room when I came into this world. She helped mommy, daddy, and me. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment