Hello world! How've ya been? Me, happy and heatlhy! I finally decided to make my arrival on November 19, 2010 at 7:23 p.m. Mom said that I was stubborn, but that I get it honest. I was 21 inches long & 7 pounds 12 ounces of all boy! I had lots of people cheering for me to get here. Aunt Magill and daddy were mommy's coaches and they were great! Mama Jo, Papa, Bamma, Paw Paw, Aunt Sara, Uncle Stewart, Aunt Jenny, Mrs. Janelle, and my cousins Ethan & Isabella were all in the waiting room cheering mommy and me on. Once I was here they all got to come take a peek at me. They even brought me a gift! It was the book On the Night You Were Born. Everyone that was here on the night I was born signed it. It is a precious gift that I will love forever. After everyone got to take a peek at me, doctors poked at me and I had a bath. They all kept saying I was prefect...I could of told them that! Me, mommy, & daddy all finally got to go to sleep! It was a long day for everyone, but I am here and I can't wait to meet everyone.
I finally got to meet my mommy and daddy! They were so excited to see me and I was so excited to see them. One happy family!
Everyone taking a peek. For such a small boy.... I sure had a big crowd waiting on me. How lucky I am! 
I was not happy when this lady started getting me cold, but then I figured out she was helping me! It was my first bath. She even gave me a massage shampoo. All the time she kept bragging about my head full of hair. What can I say? I'm perfect.




No comments:
Post a Comment