Yesterday, I had more vistors come see me. Mommy's friends stopped by. They all ooohhh and ahhhed at me. Mommy was so proud to show me off. I got fussy once due to all the commotion, but daddy worked his magic and got me settled. He knows just how to swaddle me up.
My daddy. He loves me so very much! Snug as a bug in a rug!
Caroline, one of mommy's friends. She was soooo excited to meet me.
Cheri, another one of mommy's friends. She just had a baby boy too. We will have to plan a play date soon.
Lauren came by too. She was super sweet.
Valeria came to see me too. She has been waiting a long time to hold me.
Wow. It feels good to be home. Although we didn't get home until midnight last night, we were all glad to be in our cozy home. At first I wasn't too sure about it, but mommy and daddy did a good job keeping me safe and warm last night. I know I didn't make it easy for them, but I was scared. I think I am figuring it all out now. Tonight will be better. Stay tuned to hear all about my many FIRSTS. I think you will all be impressed!




No comments:
Post a Comment