Friday, November 19, 2010

Ready or Not!!!!

Nine months have passed in this cozy little spot that I've been calling home. Though Mommy has done a remarkable job of keeping me safe and warm, I think I may be ready to venture out into the world. I've been hearing all of the fun going on around me for a while now, and I can't miss another minute!


As we speak, I am trying to make my way. Last time we 'checked' I had several centimeters to go (whatever that means!) While I'm good and ready to arrive , I'm trusting Mommy and I will figure out the perfect time for my entrance. So, for now, I'm taking my time.


But all is well for both Mommy and I. Daddy is hanging in there, too.


Next time I write, I will have found a new cozy little spot...Mommy's arms.


More to come...

1 comment:

  1. We love you Grayson! It was definately worth the wait to get a peak at you! I can't wait for all of our adventures to come! Congrats mommy and daddy!

    ReplyDelete